Monday 7 October 2013

#street style

Something I really want to do more of is street style. from now on I'll be taking my camera out with me where I go and take pictures of inspiring outfits, or outfits I find interested.

To start, I want to share with you one of my work colleagues and dear friends Rachael. She always looks great and I have taken a few photos of her in the past and I think it's the right time to share my favourite with you.




I adore this outfit. It's as simple as that. The simplicity of this outfit really shines through for me. The snakeskin 3/4 sleeve shift looks great on Rachael's frame and looks great paired with black leather cut out boots (cut out leather will be big this winter). Simple gold jewellery finishes the look off perfectly.

Dress and Boots - TOPSHOP

Rachael also has her own blog; http://www.little-sister.co.uk/
Go and check it out
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment