Tuesday 1 October 2013

moisture moisture moisture

With the summer over and winter steadily approaching it is time to take care of your skin. Increasingly cooler temperatures can cause skin to become dry and flaky, and this in turn makes skin look old. To combat this you need to invest in a good moisturiser to use after your face wash/cleanser routine.

My recommendation would be Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion (or Gel) +. 



A friend recommended me this product when I first started university 2 years ago and I have been using this product for two years now and I don't think I could use anything else. 

They recently have created a new formula which "Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier. More moisture stays in. Skin feels soft, springy. Has a healthy-looking glow." The product also come with no added oils so your skin will not feel greasy. There is also a gel formula for those who have oily skin and this also provides superior hydration without any oil at all.

You should use this product twice daily after you have used your face wash and toner of choice. Clinique recommend that "for best results use after Facial Soap and Clarifying Lotion."

I have to admit that this product is quite expensive at £28 for 100ml but it really is worth it, my skin has been so soft since I have been using it so it is a definite investment.

If anyone has any more marvellous moisturisers that they have tried and tested please comment below as I would love to try them! R x

No comments:

Post a Comment