Sunday 13 October 2013

bravo worthy brows

Cara Delevingne has set the bench mark when it comes to the ultimate eyebrow. Now I've seen some people tweet about how she "doesn't pluck her brows" but she probably spends more time on her brows than any other part of her body.

Eyebrows completely frame your face; I mean, without them you'd look really weird! But, what's the best way to get the perfect brow?

Well, I don't think there is a perfect way, and I wouldn't say my way is best, but people tell me my brows look good so, I just want to share the products I use to get statement brows everyday.


MAC eye brows - £13



This was my first eye brow pencil. I bought this after someone used it on my brows.

The statement-

"Self-propelling, self-sharpening, brow defining. Confidently adds what you need: shape, colour, density in one streamlined tool. Like a pen, creates its own just-right point. Provides definition, shape, 
deepens/fills in colour. Creates striking arches. Easy to tote around. No sharpener needed."

The product is great, the consistency I found is somewhere between a cream and wax. It is firm which allows for precision, you can really draw on individual hairs (if you have time!). It comes in 6 shades, from fair through to almost black so there is something for everyone. Yes it is expensive for a pencil but if you can afford it, get it as it really is a brilliant must have make up bag piece.


MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit - £3.50

This is my eyebrow wonder product.

I sometimes get weary of cheaper brands expecting the quality to be less but, MUA have really got it right with this product. In your palette you get three shades of brow powder; which can be mixed together easily on the skin and a finishing wax for shape and hold. Also included is pair of tweezers and a small brush. I personally use a different brush with a longer handle as I find I get more control out of a longer handled brush. I'd also suggest that using a translucent finishing powder to hold the brow powder for longer.

You can grab this product in Superdrug or online at www.muastore.co.uk 

For £3.50 it is a real bargain meaning everyone can have fabulous brows!


If anyone else has any brilliant brow products please comment below as I'd love to hear about them.
R x

6 comments:

  1. GOSH eyebrow pen, it's like a felt tip and is really precise I use the colour #wheat, it looks nice and natural but can be layered to create a more bold look. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh nice :) i'll have to have a look! I've tried felt tip eyeline but not brow pens! Thanks :D x

      Delete
  2. You should have a look at Maybelline's brow mascara! Really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know they made this!! I'll definitely have a look because it sounds amazing :) thanks x

      Delete
  3. It's definitely more up there as a more pricey brand but Clarins Eyebrow Pencil comes in a variety of shades and is very effective. It also comes with a brush at the other end so really is an all in one product. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh nice! got a lot of love for Clarins products. I'll see if I can get my hands on one x

      Delete