Friday 11 October 2013

dry eyes?

If like me you suffer from dry eyes, especially in the morning, you'll know how painful and irritating it can be. I use an eye cream during the day and that works brilliantly but I'm yet to find one that I can use of a night time that provide moisture all night.

But.... I have found a surprising miracle wonder that you will most definitely be surprised by.

Vaseline. Yes that's right, Vaseline.
Not so long ago Alexa Chung and many models were using Vaseline as a minimalist eye shadow but this is now my number one go to for dry eyes.

Before you go to bed apply a thin layer of Vaseline around the under eye area through to the outer corner of the eye - the under eye is the most likely place to become dry and irritated. Dry skin around the eyes is one of the most noticeable signs of ageing as well.  

When you wake up the skin around you eyes should feel smooth and hydrated, follow in the morning with your usual eye cream and you should have beautifully moisturised skin 24/7. Let me know how you get on.

R x 

No comments:

Post a Comment