Monday 18 November 2013

brilliant blow dry

My hair takes ages to dry, like so long. Since I've been bleaching my hair has become more porous and holds so much more water. This means that it takes me a lot longer to blow-dry my hair and I am used to spending a good 10 minutes getting my hair fully dry (which is a long time for my length hair).

However, I was lucky enough to get a free sample of KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry spray. I was sceptical at first and I am unsure why, I think I am a sucker for packaging and I wasn't drawn to how the product looked (I should never judge a book by its cover) but, I am amazed at how good this really is. It aims to "Speed up drying time up to 50%. Reduces friction while conditioning lightly. Provides heat protection."


There was very little fragrance which didn't really bother me. The spray is very fine and I have found you don't need to use much of the product. Spray and comb through towel dried hair then blow dry and style as normal. 

The product (as the saying goes) does exactly what it says on the tin and my drying time was cut down, I think by more than half the time, which is great as I am always in a rush when getting ready. I also think for its price, at £10.07 with free delivery on beautybay.com it is definitely a product you should own if you want to cut down the time you spend drying your hair.

If you get it, let me know how you get on!
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment