Saturday 22 June 2013

welcome

Welcome to my new fashion and beauty blog! It has taken me a while to get this all started but I am finally online :)

This blog will see my discuss latest fashion (encompassing both male and female) as well as beauty product trials and also street style (when I have time). I'm hoping to updated this blog as much as I can and I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you all and I hope you enjoy reading them.

So, a bit about me!

My name is Roland and I am 20 years old. I'm currently an English Literature undergraduate at the University of Exeter and I hope to go into Fashion Journalism when I graduate next summer. I also work part time for the high-street menswear brand TOPMAN. I have been there for just over 3 years and have loved working in such a fashion forward environment. I am constantly thinking about fashion and what I can do next, how I can create a look that is inspired from the avant-garde haute couture worlds of New York, London, Paris and Milan etc etc

I'm not really sure what else to say as I am terrible at talking about myself. All I will say is I hope you have as much fun reading my blog as I will have making it.

Bye 
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment