Sunday 23 June 2013

blonde ambition


Blonde is undoubtedly the hair colour of summer. Whether honey, ash, caramel or platinum; blonde shades never fail to impress (when coloured correctly that is). However, being a blonde, whatever the shade proves to be high maintenance. Whether this be upkeep of re-growth or keeping the tones non-brassy it is a lot of work. The biggest thing for me though it the longevity and condition of my hair.

Good conditioned hair not only feels great but is also youthful. Unfortunately I'm not rich enough to go for weekly keratin smoothing and conditioning treatments like the A-listers do, so I have to rely on the high-street. I have been known in the past to be a bit of a hair product snob, only buying shampoo and conditioner from local salons to attain the highest results. This, much like the colouring process itself gets rather expensive after a while, but, I have a new saviour at a fraction of the price of salon brands. Dove’s “Nutritive Solutions” has taken pride of place in my bathroom cabinet and blondes; this is our saviour! With its “weightless nutri-oils”; including a mix of argan, coconut, and almond oils Dove’s range manages to smooth and nourish the hair without weighing it down. My hair feels so light once blow-dried, and it styled so much more easily than it did before I started using the product. I would recommend this for those whose hair is feeling ravaged by over processing or excessive heat styling.



Dove’s “Nutritive Solutions” comes in a mere £2.69 per bottle so it’s not only light on your hair, it’s light on your bank balance as well.

Dove "Nutritive Solutions" is available from high-street retailers, Boots, Superdrug, as well as all leading brand supermarkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment