Thursday 9 October 2014

Truro Trend #streetstyle

I took to the streets on Wednesday to see if I could capture some of Truro's hottest street style! Sadly the weather was pretty rubbish so most people had donned waterproofs over wool and brollies over bralets but I did manage to find a few gems on my hunt around!


Holly. Jacket and Shorts - Enjoy Vintage Truro

This jacket stoof out instantly, from the bold colour blocking, to the shoulder pads and the trimming, I love everything about this jacket! It definitely brightened up the grey day!

Aline (left) layering vintage All Saints and Anon (right) hat, top, jeans and boots from TOPSHOP, coat from New Look.
Layering is always a key trend for autumn winter. Like Aline on the left you can layer lots of thinner pieces to create a look full of depth or like our blonde bombshell on the right you can have a simple outfit layered with one statement coat. Both girls look great!! 

OOTD - Rachael. Duster Coat, Check Shirt, Jeans - TOPSHOP. Shoes - H&M

I am loving Rachael's colour co-ordinated outfit. With black jeans and shoes acting as a solid base it allows the check shirt to stand out, the green duster coat adds subtle layering whilst also pulling on the green from the check and the look is tied together by the matching red lippy! LOVE IT!!


It's my plan to get some more street style snaps from now on!
Get those outfits ready peeps... I'm coming for you!

Much love
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment