Wednesday 23 April 2014

HUGO BOSS: BOSS Unlimited - product review for Scent Store in Truro


The best reaction you can get to a fragrance is "OMG what's that you're wearing? You smell LUSH!"

Well, that's the first reaction I got when I wore HUGO BOSS: BOSS Unlimited for the first time. I have to admit I've not really bought into fragrance before but BOSS Unlimited has converted me. I love it!

As shallow as it sounds I'm a sucker for packaging. I'm a minimalist so BOSS Unlimited didn't disappoint. Coming in a plain white bottle with lime green highlights and it looks really sophisticated on my shelf.


HUGO BOSS: BOSS Unlimited

As for the smell - BOSS Unlimited is surprisingly fresh, whilst I have found a lot of men's fragrances to be heavy and woody this was not. The scent is "inspired by man's determination and drive for success" and contains a blend of energising fragrances. The top notes are fresh and minty whilst precious masculine woods give depth as the base notes. The addition of a zesty pineapple smell make this fragrance perfect for sunny days (and if it's raining why not let it bring sunshine to your day!?)

And at £35.55 for 50ml and £47.70 for 100ml I think it is an absolute bargain for a premium fragrance! 

Get your's at ScentStore in Truro, or visit there website www.scentstore.co.uk for more information!

Till next time
R x

No comments:

Post a Comment